WWE Clash of Champions featured each WWE championship on the road, together with a Triple Threat Ladder Match between Sami Zayn, AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy, Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton in an Ambulance Match for the WWE Championship and a primary occasion match pitting Universal champion Roman Reigns in opposition to his cousin Jey Uso.
SmackDown’s viewership garnered 2.032 million viewers whereas Raw was additionally down with a viewership of 1.678 million.
WWE Raw Ratings—Last Five Weeks
- September 21, 2020—1.678 million viewers
- September 14, 2020—1.689 million viewers
- September 7, 2020—1.725 million viewers
- August 31, 2020—1.896 million viewers
- August 24, 2020—2.zero28 million viewers
- September 25, 2020—2.032 million viewers
- September 18, 2020—2.037 million viewers
- September 11, 2020—2.261 million viewers
- September four, 2020—2.129 million viewers
- August 28, 2020—2.144 million viewers
WWE Clash of Champions 2020—Key Competition
- NFL Sunday Night Football—Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
- MLB Regular Season Slate
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals, Game 6—Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
Pro Wrestling Bits—AEW’s FTW Title Should Be A Monster’s Championship
WWE Raw Total YouTube Viewership this Past Monday
17,812,357 views (Up from 17,524,471)
- Most-Viewed: The Hurt Business and RETRIBUTION’S Battle Ends in Chaos (2,909,035 views)
- Least-Viewed: Erik and Riddick Moss Throw Down in Raw Underground (129,294 views)
- Median Viewership: 711,048
WWE SmackDown Total YouTube Viewership this Past Friday
6,634,834 views (Down from eight,465,292)
- Most-Viewed: Alexa Bliss Possessed by The Fiend Against Lacey Evans (1,056,991 views)
- Least-Viewed: Gran Metalik vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (189,427 views)
- Median Viewership: 388,569
WWE Clash of Champions Results—Sunday, September 27, 2020
Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro def. Kalisto and Lince Dorado—WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship (Kickoff Show)
There was some improbable Lucha libre wrestling between Cesaro and Lince Dorado on this one.
This was simply the toughest Shinsuke Nakamura labored since he joined the tag crew ranks.
The Lucha House Party saved a few of its greatest in-ring work for once they had been nearly to interrupt up.
Sami Zayn def. Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles—WWE Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
This was a really well-produced Ladder Match as WWE showcased varied aesthetically pleasing angles inside ThunderDome.
Seeing a 40-something AJ Styles taking bumps on a ladder was tougher to look at than when he took much more insane ladder bumps throughout his TNA days.
AJ Styles was not all the way in which correct in throwing the ladder from means outdoors the ring, but it surely made for an important visible when the flying ladder smashed into Sami Zayn.
Jeff Hardy was sandwiched in a ladder and took an unsightly bump to the skin. This match was insane.
At one level, Michael Cole puzzled how these males had been even capable of transfer, however that’s extra of a becoming query for tomorrow morning.
10 years in the past, this may have been a dream match, however having mentioned that, these three vets placed on a really robust efficiency.
Asuka def. Zelina Vega—WWE Raw Women’s Championship
Asuka carried Zelina Vega to one of the best match of her WWE profession.
Given how a lot momentum Zelina Vega appeared to have heading into this match, it was fairly decisive in Asuka’s favor. Thankfully (for Vega), this feud seems to be persevering with.
Bobby Lashley vs. Apollo Crews—WWE United States Championship
Ricochet’s presence ringside solely raised suspicions that the person was going to show heel, and if that occurs, Apollo Crews will solely have himself accountable for being such a trusting babyface.
The results of this match felt like an actual turning level in Apollo Crews’ profession for the more serious.
The Street Profits vs. Angel Garza and Andrade—WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
The months-long tensions between Andrade and Angel Garza had been restricted to the announcers speaking up how shocked they had been that the 2 had been working so properly collectively.
This match featured yet one more botched end because the referee counted three regardless of Andrade kicking out. Referees in WWE appear very set off joyful for the reason that Matt Hardy debacle.