The Paycheck Protection Program is again.
For thousands and thousands of small enterprise homeowners nonetheless struggling to pay hire and make use of employees, the federal authorities’s forgivable mortgage program is a lifeline. This spherical appears slightly completely different than the authentic that launched in the spring. It’s aimed toward even smaller companies, and offers particular funding for the service sector, nonprofits, and under-represented entrepreneurs.
On Tuesday, January 5, Insider hosted a webinar detailing what the $325 billion in funding means for enterprise homeowners and answered questions reside from greater than 200 attendees.
Insider’s entrepreneurship editor Bartie Scott and small enterprise reporter Jennifer Ortakales Dawkins mentioned:
- What’s completely different between this spherical of PPP and the first one in the spring
- Special provisions for service trade firms and under-represented entrepreneurs
- How to know if you happen to’re eligible
- What supplies you will want to apply
- What we learn about the timeline to this point
- The how and why of mortgage forgiveness
Watch the full webinar above. For extra particulars on the Paycheck Protection Program and different funding choices, take a look at additiona protection beneath.