Filing taxes may be a bit completely different for small enterprise house owners this 12 months. Many businesses have been tremendously impacted by months of necessary closures, misplaced important income, civil unrest, authorities loans and grants, and layoffs.
To discover out what all these items imply to your taxes, please be part of our small enterprise reporter Jennifer Ortakales Dawkins and tax skilled panelists. We’ll cowl how the pandemic, PPP loans, and income losses may affect your filings.
The hour-long chat is slated for March 2 at 1 pm ET/10 am PST, and we would like your questions.
Meet our panelists:
Robbin Caruso is a accomplice within the tax division and the co-leader of the National Tax Controversy group of Prager Metis.
Nicole Davis is the founder and principal of Butler-Davis, a tax and accounting agency positioned exterior of Atlanta, GA.
Dean Zerbe is the nationwide managing director of alliantgroup and a former senior counsel to the US Senate Finance Committee.
Topics to be mentioned embody:
- What’s modified from final 12 months’s tax kinds and guidelines
- How to say a PPP mortgage or EIDL advance in your taxes
- What businesses can do if that they had a major quantity of income loss or layoffs
- How to say the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- What paperwork you will have to file
- How to get tax credit and incentives
If you’d prefer to submit a query to be answered, please fill out this transient type. The consultants may also be taking reader questions stay.